Monday, April 13, 2009

The Power of Sleeping Beauty


This is really amazing. Last week I randomly put in Sleeping Beauty because Jax had never seen it, and ever since, it's been ALL he wants to do all day everyday. Sometimes he'll watch it 4 or 5 times a day. When we try to go back to Bolt, or Curious George, or even The Rescuers (which has been his all-time favorite) he still wants Sleeping Beauty. Then he sits just mesmerized. It's quite amazing. His favorite scene is when the fat king and the skinny king are getting drunk. He already knows all the words to the songs. I think they say, "Sconse, Sconse, Sconse!!" or something like that.

Jax is funny how he goes through these disney movie phases. First it was Little Mermaid, then Rescuers, then Tarzan, then Hercules, then Aladdin. Those are just some of them, but he won't watch them all together. They're like weeks at a time, then he'll switch to a new one.

4 comments:

Sharron said...

What a well rounded litte guy. All I see with the boys for , forever was cars, then we were into the Aristocats, now it is Peter Pan. I thought of putting in Hook and scaring them to death to put a stop to it, but Mariah would have a thing or two to say about that!

At the girls, it was only princess, on or the other, now it is Scooby Doo. Brianna is Daphne, the hot one, Daddy is Scooby Doo, Tati is the smart girl,and I am Shaggy. Guess that is better than Cinderella's ugly step mother or Cruella DeVil.

lofgreenlegacy said...

How cute is he! I have to admit that I have NEVER seen the movie! I really ought to go down and buy it!! Sounds like you guys have been really busy lately! I hope you guys had a good Easter and things are going good for you! Take Care-

Joanna Layton said...

Brenna's ALL TIME favorite movie. Good choice Jaxon!

Fortress Guy said...

Sleeping Beauty is like no other. The rich vibrant colors. Nice choice kiddo.

Here is my take on Sleeping Beauty with lots o' pics of you are interested:

http://fortresstakes.wordpress.com/2009/05/02/sleeping-beauty-1959/