Lottie in her Christmas dress from grandma L. Church is hard work.
Love it when she falls asleep in our Sunday School class
Up close of our scene on the piano
Our outside Christmas lights. Jordan had to borrow two ladders to get the lights on the top over the porch. not too shabby
Jordan and Jayda and Jordan-two voice students at our very small recital. They sang two songs each and then I had my two students Caitlyn and Ellie play their Christmas songs on the piano.
Gemma's job was to pull out an object out the advent behind every day. She loved doing this! My favorite in when you pull out the tiny candy cane or baby Jesus.
Kodee lost another tooth!
I think he was a little afraid it would hurt that's why his smile is not so big
First one on the top.
Lottie in daddy's office while I rehearsed the accompaniment with Mr. Douglas' or dad's choirs
Watching Sydney while her mom went to the doctor. Almost time to have that baby!
Gma Connie came for a Christmas concert and she brought gingerbread trains with her for the kids to decorate. While she was trying to ice the train cars together we decided the house would have been easier. The kids had fun though.
More decorations
Family night at Peter Piper Pizza. The food is actually good and the kids love the games. Lottie loved riding this animal ride.
Gotta love AZ Decembers. A light jacket is all you need for a fun time at the park
Whoa! How long have you been there?!
Lottie practicing more of her steps.
Slow down ladybug!
One weekend found us at the Mesa Temple Christmas lights. It was perfect! Tons of lights like Temple Square without the freezing cold and crowds. The kids loved looking at all the different Nativities inside. Somehow we went through the exit and got through the line much quicker than normal. After the lights it was time for hot chocolate!
Mid December was the BCHS Christmas concert. I played for 5 or 6 numbers with the different choirs. Jordan had honor Choir sing a Hanukkah song that I had to learn. It was sooo hard! I was so relieved when Jordan cut most of the song. The choirs did great! I think some of these kids were happy don't you?
One night we decided to drive around Anthem to look at Christmas lights. I had heard there was a house with a ton of lights by the freeway. We drove over there and started guessing where the house actually was. Luckily we went down a street that was on the other side of the fancy house. A few turns later and we found the neighborhood. Most of the houses were decorated very nicely. And then there was this one! They had so many Disney characters. They even had music playing.
A couple of days before Christmas I made pancakes. My mom always made them our names so I decided to do Christmas words. This one spelled JOY. The kids loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment