Kodee
wanted a tornado birthday cake with a house and him and such. He also wanted a mint chocolate sheet cake. Done my boy, done! Tornado parties were hard to find too online, but not as hard as Jaxon's. (See below) I had a lot of fun decorating this cake. The frosting got really thick the moment I put food coloring in it. So I had to work fast. That's why the tree is so chuncky. I wish the house was smaller, but Kodee seemed happy. The important thing was it tasted delicious!
wanted a tornado birthday cake with a house and him and such. He also wanted a mint chocolate sheet cake. Done my boy, done! Tornado parties were hard to find too online, but not as hard as Jaxon's. (See below) I had a lot of fun decorating this cake. The frosting got really thick the moment I put food coloring in it. So I had to work fast. That's why the tree is so chuncky. I wish the house was smaller, but Kodee seemed happy. The important thing was it tasted delicious!
So here's what I came up with: 3 plastic table cloths for the cloud and tornado and streamers to make it look like it's twisting.
The Coates' came over to get in on the celebration. Kodee and Miley have become really good friends!
Walkie Talkies!!
Can't tell who's more excited!
The Coates' came over to get in on the celebration. Kodee and Miley have become really good friends!
Walkie Talkies!!
Can't tell who's more excited!
These two- adorable! Snuck away under the computer desk with the iphone. Gotta love that cheezer of Sydney!
Kodee, my happy happy boy, stop growing up! You are such a good friend to your brother and sisters and those at school. You say the darnedest things and we sure love you! Happy 6th Birthday!!
Jaxon wanted a lightning themed birthday. I was okay with that. Coming up with decorations was interesting because there weren't that many ideas online. But, I love party planning so I thought of this. It's a big storm cloud with lightning bolts coming out. I'm so glad Jordan could help me get those up on the tall ceiling.
Special birthday. Number 8!
He was so excited to get a transformer from Grandma!
A Nike coat
Here's the one he's been waiting for..
Legos! The biggest one he's ever gotten
And..Surprise! Rollerblades!
Jaxon's homemade chocolate cake. Fun to make
Dad gave Gemma a beautiful Dutch braid
That weekend Heidi Webster invited us to a really cool movie theater for her birthday. Grandma babysat since she was in town. (So sorry Gemma wouldn't go to sleep)
We got there and Heidi paid for our tickets, wow!
We got to sit in very soft seats that reclined with a comfy blanket to cover us too
And..we got to eat during the movie
The movie food was pretty tasty AND free popcorn
The movie was a sappy Nicholas Sparks movie that was good until it wasn't.
Oh well! We still had a great night out!
We also had a chance to go to the Phoenix Temple open house! It was beautiful and such a neat experience!
Mom was visiting for the boys' birthdays so she had a chance to come with us!
We also had a chance to go to the Phoenix Temple open house! It was beautiful and such a neat experience!
Mom was visiting for the boys' birthdays so she had a chance to come with us!
A friend of mine, Kristin Olds, was also able to join us for the amazing experience. It was so neat to share this with her!









No comments:
Post a Comment