Sunday, August 5, 2007

The Dawn of a New Beginning. . .and Happy Anniversary to us. . .






Wowee! Boy did we finish our summer strong with a Keith Family Reunion! Everyone was there (except Nancy who just had little Luke the night before the reunion began.) But we had a great time up in Pinetop with Jenny and Richard hosting.

Who remembers Shanee from Choraleers '01 (she was the high singer in the quartet that consisted of Kerri, Lorianne, and Heidi.) Well there I was trying to get Jax to sleep in the hallway at church and ran into her! It was so fun to see someone you haven't seen in 7ish years, and see how far we've come in our personal and family life in that short period of time! We're definitely growing up!

Jax's new favorite thing is to get into the cupboards and reek havoc while mom is cooking. Looks like it's time to childproof the kitchen, bathroom, THE WHOLE HOUSE! We're resigned to fact that we'll never have nice things again!

Today is our anniversary (TWO YEARS and going strong baby!) It's just SO amazing to have such an incredible wife who loves me so much FOR ME! I thought I'd never find it, and for all of my single friends out there, don't stop searching for it, because when you find it, it's the sweetest thing EVER! It's incredible for me to know that I get to spend eternity with this woman, this BEAUTIFUL woman, I couldn't ask for a better companion! Not to mention, there's no way I'd find a better mother for my child and future children. We're quite the pair. You know that color coded personality test? Well. . .our house is BRIGHT YELLOW, you're in for a party when you visit!

Tomorrow starts my new career. . . back to school! Can you believe Higley school district starts so early? I'm a little apprehensive, but ready to change the world through music! I'll let you know how that goes. . .

6 comments:

Tiff Hunt said...

Jordan, Happy aniversary!!! I love the way you talk about your wife. How sweet. You are lucky, so is she. I agree totally with what you said to all the singles out there. I didn't get married until I was 25 and let me tell you, it was well worth the wait. I was picky, and damn glad I was.

As for your sweet boy, just wait until he starts walking. It's a whole new world. Isn't being a parent so fun? Who would have thought you could love someone so much that you had only met months ago. Anywho, Congrats on the 2 years. It only gets better!!!

Leah said...

Do you live in AZ? What are you doing in Higley School District? Congrats on your anniversary! You have a sweet beautiful family. And your son is so cute!

AJ said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Jaxon is of couse as cute as ever. We totally understand the child proofing stuff. Stella is a total walker (even running) now and is into everything! It is so cute, but she can sure make a mess in a big hurry.

Kerrie said...

jordan-loved seeing the picture of the family reunion-little girl with the tongue sticking out and all. I bet you had a great time. Isn't it fun to watch your little one grow up and explore the world? I can't believe you saw Shanee! How many kids did she have? Is she still singing? How fun!

Bon said...

congrats jordan and good luck with school! i'll try and give you a ring in the next little bit to see how it's going!

Megs said...

Jordan, you will be a great teacher! Good luck with everything and make sure you get enough sleep to make it through all the new teacher orientations! And you do have a wonderful wife, but she didn't do too bad herself! Love you both and think of you every time I am watching "So You Think You Can Dance" whether you are fans or not...