Saturday, February 2, 2008

A Day in the Life of Jaxon



This is a post dedicated to Jaxon's "Day in the Life." When you are as cute and loveable as Jax no day is ordinary, it's. . . ."Jax-traordinary!" He usually begins the day chilling in the family room, casually relaxing on the couch. Then it's off to the piano for some intense practicing. A song sung to him is always a highlight of his day, and finish it off with meal time, nothin's better!

3 comments:

Amelia said...

Wow! What a cutie! I can't believe he is already 15 months! Time really flies. I remember coming to your house in Utah and holding him for the first time, and I was pregnant then! Ahh! Anyway, hopefully Zach will sleep through the night soon like Jax does. What an angel! :) We are more than ready for spring! I am sure you are too! :) You know, those Arizona winters are KILLERS!

Ally said...

Jax is a cutie!!

Maranda said...

Cute cute! I love your new lay out! Jax is such a cute little mini Jordan! :)