This post is mainly for Preston and Megan. Well guys, this weekend I discovered the world of leggos! It was my little nephews 7th birthday and he got this Bobofet ship for a present, and wanted me to build it for him. IT'S SO FUN! I want to get the Millineum Falcon for Christmas now like Preston did! Seriously, when we come up, we have to play leggos! Ha ha. Ari wasn't feeling to good all weekend, so I had a lot of time on my hands. She got some kind of food poisoning or something at the Cheesecake Factory. Sad huh? So mainly Jax and I camped out at home and hung out.
1 comment:
I stared at the pictures, then laughed when I read the caption! I am glad you are so excited about LEGOS! Pret just got the Star Ship Destroyer as his end-of-semester relaxation present. He hasn't had time to work on it since Thursday and he is dying! As Jaxon gets older and gets into them, you can do what a friend of ours does-gets one set for his boys to put together and one set for him, then they can always play together!
Post a Comment